FIRST QUEEN BEE FARM in the MIDDLE EAST!!


 Shamo, Shamo beautiful people! Things are buzzing in today's video here- we are off to Hatta to visit a bee garden! It's a short drive from Dubai and Hatta is where folks from Dubai get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It's a family trip to this beautiful place and I am testing the boundaries with my interaction with bees! I'm not too fond of bees or bugs for that matter and I get up close and personal with a colony! Not only do we get educated on bees but also get to taste the variety of incredible honey indigenous to UAE and I stumble upon a local strip mall with local butchers! Lots to check out here in my latest video so let's get going! If you want to know more about this, Click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plant Based Nutrition & Wellness Program | Hippocrates Wellness